Protecting Your Interests In Commercial Litigation
The successful operation of a profitable business depends on many things. Issues often arise that require a business owner to seek advice from an experienced attorney. Disagreements with customers and other businesses are a major source of frustration. These problems may be confusing and costly to manage.
Brian V. Ebert, P.C., in Fairfax, Virginia, helps business owners address these complex problems. Our firm provides effective representation to address our clients’ complicated business and commercial litigation matters. Contact our Fairfax, Virginia, law office today at 703-281-9000 for an evaluation of your case or dispute with one of our lawyers. From our law office in Fairfax, we serve clients in Virginia, Maryland, Washington, D.C., and beyond.
Virginia Business Litigation Attorneys
Our lawyers advise clients in the following business litigation areas:
- Jury and non-jury trials and appeals in federal and state courts
- Injunction actions
- Arbitration and mediation
- Breach of contract litigation
- Corporate officer, director and shareholder litigation
- Unfair competition actions
- Trade secrets actions
- Noncompete actions
- Breach of employment agreement
- Commercial landlord and tenant litigation
- Constructive eviction of tenants
- Residential landlord and tenant litigation
- Commercial condominium disputes with the board of directors
- Estate challenges
- Representation of fiduciaries, executors, trustees and beneficiaries
- Challenges of assessments of taxes, penalties and interest
- Litigation matters which require appeals
When we meet with our clients, we assess the likely cost of bringing or defending a business litigation matter, and we will continue that assessment during the time we work with you. Our lawyers will explain the typical process and provides an in-depth analysis, including cost-benefit, of what the potential for prevailing is. Additionally, we advise clients on how Virginia law influences the potential outcome of their legal concern.
Schedule A Consultation With An Attorney Today
If you are a small-business owner that needs assistance with a business, contract dispute or commercial litigation matter, Brian V. Ebert, P.C., can be of assistance. For a cost-effective solution to your problems, call at 703-281-9000 or contact us by email to schedule a consultation.