After graduation from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, I worked in the software industry for 8 years as a program manager and later as a consultant. A consulting agreement gave me the opportunity to work with the customer's legal team which in turn inspired me to attend the George Mason School of Law. During law school, I was a member of the staff for the Journal of Law, Economics and Policy.
Following law school, I clerked for the Honorable Leslie M. Alden of the Fairfax Circuit Court. I am a member of the Virginia State Bar, the Fairfax Bar Association, the Virginia Women Attorneys Association, and the Trusts and Estates Section of the Fairfax Bar Association.
I have particular interest in estate planning such as drafting of wills, trusts and estates. I attended the American Bar Association's Skills Training for Estate Planners Program in July 2009 sponsored by the ABA's Section of Real Property, Trust and Estate Law.
Areas Of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Trials and Appeals
- Business Law
- Business Transactions
- Commercial Landlord-Tenant Law
- Virginia, 2008
- George Mason University School of Law, Arlington, Virginia
- J.D. - 2007
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts
Professional Associations and Memberships
- George Mason American Inn of Court, Member, 2010 to Present
- Virginia State Bar, 2008
- Fairfax Bar Association, 2008
- Virginia Women Attorneys Association