Fairfax Business Litigation Lawyers
The successful operation of a profitable business depends on many things. Issues often arise that require a business owner to seek advice regarding an issue they may not have encountered previously. Disagreements with customers and other businesses are a major source of frustration. These problems may be confusing and costly to manage. The Law Office of Brian V. Ebert, P.C., in Fairfax, Virginia, helps business owners address these complex problems. Our firm provides effective representation to address our clients' complicated business and commercial litigation matters.
Contact our Fairfax, Virginia, law office today at 703-281-9000 or by e-mail for an evaluation of your case or dispute with one of our experienced attorneys.
Virginia Business Litigation Attorneys
Our firm advises clients in the following business litigation areas:
- Jury and non-jury trials and appeals in federal and state courts
- Injunction actions
- Arbitration and mediation
- Breach of contract litigation
- Corporate officer, director, and shareholder litigation
- Unfair competition actions
- Trade secrets actions
- Non-compete actions
- Breach of employment agreement
- Commercial landlord and tenant litigation
- Constructive eviction of tenants
- Residential landlord and tenant litigation
- Commercial condominium disputes with the Board of Directors
- Estate challenges
- Representation of fiduciaries, executors, trustees, and beneficiaries
- Challenges of assessments of taxes, penalties, and interest
- Litigation matters which require appeals
When we meet with our clients, we assess the likely cost of bringing or defending a business litigation matter, and we will continue that assessment during the time we work with you. Our lawyer explains the typical process and provides an in-depth analysis, including cost-benefit, of what the potential for prevailing is. Additionally, we advise clients on how Virginia law influences the potential outcome of their legal concern.
All Your Legal Needs
If you are a small business owner that needs assistance with a business, contract dispute, or commercial litigation matter, the Law Office of Brian V. Ebert, P.C. can be of assistance. For a cost-effective solution to your problems, contact our office to speak to our attorney and see how we can help.